Service Plumber Job at Manhattan Plumbing, Manhattan, MT

cXZCTW5PdmMrK1dTTGFFRzdZL0c0S0FiMEE9PQ==
  • Manhattan Plumbing
  • Manhattan, MT

Job Description

Manhattan Plumbing & Heating
106 South Broadway, Manhattan, MT | careers@mphmt.com | (406) 284-4133
For m.air postings use (406) 284-4118

 

At MPH, we are dedicated to ensuring that our service is fast and efficient, our technicians and installers are friendly, and our products are top-tier in the industry. We have been raising the bar for plumbing, heating, excavation, and HVAC for over twenty years throughout Montana. We are one of the largest mechanical contractors in the state and we love what we do. We are licensed, bonded, and stand by our work.

None of this would be possible without our exceptional employees and team members! That is why we go above and beyond to promote their well-being and retain the very best team in the business. In addition to our competitive wages and incentives, we offer great benefits and an enjoyable work environment and elements.

Requirements: 

  • 3 years of Plumbing and Heating Service preferred 

 

All Department's benefits & incentives:

  • Competitive salary & hourly wages 23.00-48.00 DOE
  • Year-round work.
  • Cell phone/app and or stipend $10.00-$25.00 per month - DOE
  • Continued education & paid training.
  • AP Trade Plumber (NCCER & Montana Department of Labor Approved) School & Sponsorship.
  • Supplied vehicle (for work purposes)
  • Relocation packages - DOE
  • Company attire
  • Company tool account
  • Employee referral spiffs.
  • Medical Insurance – we pay 75% of your health insurance premiums (health insurance is available the first day of the month after your first 60 days).
  • Life Insurance
  • Dental, Vision, and Accident Insurance are also available.
  • 401K Plan with MPH - 4% match, *(Plus, an additional 3% end of year match) Total of 7%
  • Year-End Bonuses
  • Employees are eligible to advance to any position within the MPH Departments.
  • Paid Vacation
  • Our MPH family of employees participate in company events, trap shooting, cornhole tournaments, outdoor activities, golf, shooting range, boating, camping, fishing, RZR trips, BBQs, and other fun activities throughout the year.

Are You a Good Fit? We are looking for someone who is motivated, organized and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Ask yourself: Do you get along well with others and have a true understanding of teamwork? Do you take pride in your work? Are you kind and helpful? If so, we want to meet you.

Job Tags

Hourly pay, Full time, For contractors, Relocation, Outdoor,

Similar Jobs

ABB

Regional Channel Manager - South Job at ABB

 ...Regional Channel Manager - South Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across... 

CHRISTUS Health

Employee Health Nurse - 853001 Job at CHRISTUS Health

 ...with set Policies and Procedures (i.e. name tag, dress code, parking, smoking, etc.)Serves as a resource for clinical staff in employee health issues and GCRMC policies and procedures.Responds to requests for information/assistance in a timely manner.Maintains house... 

Miller's Health Systems

CNA Class - Starts August 5th, Job at Miller's Health Systems

 ...our company, visit us at: . Job Description Nursing Assistant Training Miller's is proud to provide training for those interested in a career as a Certified Nursing Assistant free of charge. Each student is required to complete class room training and... 

Screen Rant

Anime Features Journalist Job at Screen Rant

Please note: This is a paid freelance remote position. We are currently only accepting applicants located in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada. Screen Rant is the #1 entertainment website on the web and publishes up-to-the-minute news on blockbuster ...

Popeyes

Restaurant General Manager Job at Popeyes

 ...We are seeking a District Manager to lead our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable fast-food dining experience. The District Manager is passionate...  ...Responsibilities: ~ Ongoing training/development of General Managers, Assistant Managers, and Shift...